Monday, November 8, 2010

Craigslist Pick of the Week

So if you couldn't tell, I am without a job. I have no source of income and it severely limits my ability to do anything fun. And when I say fun, I'm not talking about clubbing in the city or going on a ski trip. I'm talking about  the most menial amounts of entertainment,  like going to Blockbuster to rent a PG-13 movie, because my parents won't let me watch R films, on a Friday night and buying a case of Stroh's to drink in my parents basement by myself. You know, that kind of fun. But, sigh, I don't even have the funds for that.

In order to get some sort of income, I've been looking on Craigslist to find some odd jobs. As anyone who has ever gone on Craigslist, there is definitely some awesome stuff. So I have decided to implement a weekly post dedicated completely to the unique job opportunities at my finger tips. If you see anything you like, feel free to apply! But be aware, I am collecting finders fees.

Pick of the Week:


exp. tree climber wanted (mechanicsburg)


Date: 2010-11-05, 6:07PM EDT
Reply to: job-je7jx-2044562037@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


looking for a tree climber with a minimum of three years exp. must have valid Pa drivers license and able to work monday thru friday 7 am till 3:30 pm . if interested please call lenk tree service at 717-766-8201. thank you for your time.please do not respond via e-mail. i am posting this for my uncle

  • Location: mechanicsburg, pa
  • Compensation: will be discussed at time of interview
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Only in Middle-of-Nowhere, USA will you find such a lucrative opportunity. It's a 40+ hour a week job and it's super rewarding. Not many positions in this life will afford you the opportunity to fulfill the dreams of a 5 year-old kid and a 40 year-old peeping-Tom at the same time. Although it's not listed in the job requirements, sex offenders are definitely encouraged to apply. If you want to find more jobs like this, just Google search "Kid Toucher". I would have thrown my resume out there, but I don't have the proper 3 years of experience to make me qualified.  Oh well, I guess I'll keep looking.

No comments: