Sunday, November 14, 2010

Put Her Away

Pam working the sideline at last years Super Bowl.
I just saw the post game interview of Jason Garrett after his newly obtained Cowboys defeated the Giants. Story lines were plentiful: Wade Phillips fired, Garrett's first head coaching job, Jerry Jones is old. Despite a plot even more intriguing  than Speed, I could not enjoy the actual interview because I was to busy trying to shield my eyes from the creature they call Pam Oliver. The lady looks like an Orc. I don't know how she has a job. When it comes to sports broadcasting, you either have great insight into the game, or you're really good looking (Hello, Erin Andrews). In the case of Man Oliver, she possesses neither quality. And it's getting worse. She has a proceeding forehead and it looks like her neck has a neck. The bangs were a good career move though, really covers up her face. Hopefully next time I'm watching an interview, Alex Flanagan will be conducting it, and not the inspiration behind Pan's Labyrinth.

No comments: