Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dream Job

So last night as I lay in bed I thought to myself what a dream job would be, as I do on most unemployed nights of mine. After attending boarding school and college my amount of friends around my home have diminished and I am left a lot of time to myself to ponder what really would be the best job I could ever dream of. I have dreamed of every job I have thought how great it would be to work in the entertainment business or how cool the sports world is. All these are so alluring with the money and the glitz and the glamour. But recently, I have been thinking of a job that goes unnoticed and doesn't come with all the bright lights. I have been thinking of course of a job with a television program yet a much more behind the scenes guy. I am talking about no other than the bait used for Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator." I know what your saying to yourself, "How does that seem like a dream job, you talk to perverts!" And my response is yes, I have to throw out a couple A/S/L? to some weird guys who live in their parents basement. But do you realize how much you could screw with these complete weirdos with over instant message. Like you could literally ask these guys to show up at your house with a 1992 Geo Metro filled with cream cheese and monkey shit in it and they're most likely going to be right over with that order. Like come on people I'd even throw in some grocery items and most likely some beer. Like if they think they'll be boozing some kid up for sex they'll probably have their mom run them over to your house even quicker. These are all great positives, but I think the icing on the cake would be the look on this dudes face when he's all pumped cause he thinks he's about to be getting away with all these illicit acts, the BOOM he walks into the house to find a 23 year old unemployed man just sitting there enjoying some Captain Crunch. Like that look alone would just complete this dream job. So I mean if NBC wants to throw me some bones I'll start hitting up the chat rooms pronto!

No comments: