Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why America is Dumb

So after reading my good friend Karl's piece on the fiery vixen known as Hannah Storm, I was intrigued and began researching important schematics, charts, and beakers to really examine the attractive female reporter. And although my hypothesis has changed I have reached a critical reason for why Americans are dumb. Have you ever been channel surfing through the weird channels you never watch just in case there is a possible re run of Fresh Prince of Bel Air or a Saved by the Bell you never saw, I know me too. Well have you ever stumbled across foreign news outlets, I have, and what have you noticed? Exactly they have some ridiculously hot chick reporting the news. I even watch for a few minutes because I am captivated by this syren, I don't understand a word she is saying but she fills out a blouse better than most. I mean if this could capture my attention then what about people from that country, I mean they got to be glued to that news broadcast cause they can even get news out of it. I mean I love America I am not saying that I don't, I would never say that, I bleed red, white, and blue. My name is Howard, thats American. But after investigation of my news channels, I don't want to look at Al Roker, Barbara Walters really doesn't do it for me, and Ted Koppel really only got my blood going once (it was an in depth piece on breasts, and guns, and nascar, and beer, and a lot of other stuff men like) I understand there is the occasional hot local weather girl, but thats not capturing my attention for the full time, and I see ESPN working in hot chicks, but they don't even need to. They broadcast SPORTS. I will watch it if they have Oprah Winfrey reporting a game naked spread eagle smearing butter all over herself. So hopefully we will copy other countries blueprints for successful news, and just start putting hot girls as anchors on broadcasts to up the viewer numbers. And included are some newscasters that other countries have.





No comments: