Monday, October 25, 2010

San Francisco Giants

Alright so I saw my good friend here put up a piece about how the Texas Rangers were using some performance enhancing drugs and getting it done. Well I, as a Phillies fan, just recently enjoyed a shitty performance in the NLCS and watched the Phillies blow it verse the Giants. Well this is my piece on why the Giants will be rocking rings in a short amount of time. We can talk about all the great players of the Giants. So I can sit here and talk about how Cody Ross just absolutely dominated the postseason, or how Buster Posey who looks like a kid I beat up in middle school was doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, or I can talk about the Juan Uribe shot out of the park in the Bank. But I am not. There is one reason that the Giants were able to clinch the season and although it isn't steroids of the yayo as mentioned in my partners post, it is an entity all in its own. For those of you who don't know about Brian Wilson this is for you. This guy is a nut job, a certified wierdo. This guy is a mental assassin. Texas Rangers watch out, thats all I have to say! And watch the video you will see what I am talking about.

No comments: