Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Tip for the Funemployed

 If you're like me and you're too broke to do anything fun this Halloween, look no further than your trusty ol' television set. Grab some PBR's, sit back, and tune into AMC for their annual Fear Fest. 

No, I'm not joking, it's as amazing as it sounds. Every year for the two weeks leading up to October 31, AMC plays horror films non-stop. House on Haunted Hill 1 and 2, Halloween 1 through 19, Pet Cemetery, The Exorcist, Hell Raiser 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5; you name it, they have it.

I know, I know, it's almost too good to be true. But if you don't believe me, check it out for yourself. Want to see Jason Voorhees mutilate some teenagers who are drinking and whoring around in the woods? Well you're in luck, because Friday the 13th 1 through 34 is being aired.

Want to see Kevin Bacon get attacked by giant worms? 
You guessed it, Tremors is one of AMC's go-to's.    
    
I know it seems overwhelming, but putting in the necessary time is worth it. I haven't slept in 36 hours and I've never felt more in the Halloween spirit than right now. 

So if you're feeling a little creepy about trick-or-treating, or maybe you are at an age where you can be tried as an adult and egging a group of 9 year-old girls is a bad idea, or maybe your tired of trying to think of a funny costume that turns out to be a little inappropriate and offends members of a certain minority group, your Halloween savior is here. 

Warning: Try not to watch to many films alone, cause it can get pretty awesome.

No comments: