Monday, October 25, 2010

Howard Reslin

Howdy,
My name is Howard Reslin I was asked recently to be a contributing writer by some friends on this blog. I was asked mainly for the fact I am unemployed at the moment. I have a strong distaste for admitting I am unemployed, I was a prominent force in my local sanitation system the past couple summers and have even lent my experience in meat to the local grocery store meat departments. You are no man until you carve out the heart of an animal you would see at a petting zoo, I assure you that. Anyways I figured I would write a intro piece about myself so everyone knows what I am about. Well I just graduated from a fine academic institution last May, yet can't seem competent enough to find a job but besides that I enjoy sports, hanging out with friends, finding used containers of chapstick, and smelling used band aids. Uhm I hate how you have to squeeze the last bit of toothpaste out, water, all knocturnal animals, and stupid hippy liberals. I also hate everyone born in February but that is for a different day. Anyways I am happy to be on the staff here and you will be hearing more from good ol Howard real soon.
Love,
Howard Reslin

No comments: