Monday, October 25, 2010

Have you ever paid $765 for a beer?


"According to Scottish firm BrewDog, “The End of History” is the “strongest (55% alcohol), most expensive and most shocking beer in the world.”
Just 12 bottles were made and the company has already sold out. They will be shipped out to buyers in the United States, Canada, Italy, Denmark, Scotland and England next week.
The dead animals which were used to create the beers’ unusual appearance were four squirrels, seven weasels and a hare. All were roadkill, James Watt, co-founder of BrewDog, said defensively."

This shits gotta be crazy, I mean 55% alcohol content. I mean I already drink like 4 and half natty's and I am slurring my speech and looking like an idiot. I can only imagine what would happen if I drank one of these, my bet is I would probably die. And do you even see what you would be drinking out of, are you kidding me. Like I want to meet the brain child behind this plan. Like "Yeah let's go out pick up some roadkill and then put our concoction of bath tub moonshine in it and sell if for like $765." Pure genius, because I want one. And I think I can speak for every guy my age, think about it how many times have you walked into a buddies house and seen his "sick" beer bottle collection on his mantle or in his kitchen. So how impressed would you be if you came to my house and saw a weasel bottle right in between my Zima and my Corona Lime bottles. Like can Natural Light do something like this so I could have a shot at maybe getting one but maybe they could just sell like a 30 of Natty and the cans could be in old socks or something. I am currently adding up my funds to see if I can afford one of these masterpieces, and coming from a company called BrewDog, honestly sign me up guys. Sign me up right now. Can I buy stock in these guys?

No comments: